Freitag, 28. Juni 2013

[1975] Ejwuusl Wessahqqan - Die orangefarbene Wüste südwestlich von Ignarh

File Under: Psychedelic / Jam / Experimental / Kraut Rock



Ejwuusl Wessahqqan, another artist I only know one track by. A friend sent me this track per email and I was astonished when I heared it. but he also wrote, that the rest of the album ain't that good, so I did not listen to the album yet... However, there is a lot of crap among the Kraut Rock stuff, but this here is something exceptional. Like the album "Variety" from the german band "Think" (or did I twist the band & album name?!) or not to forget "Analogy". The artist- and songname psuhs the mystic charakter that will overhelm you, when clicking on "play" above... It's a sourrounding trance, maybe feeling a bit suficiated. It's like riding along in a fairytale-caravan on the journey to a exciting adventure, that's shrouded in mystery. It's truely a psychedelic experience! check it out in complete length!

Keine Kommentare: